It’s that time of year already. . .the season for mistletoe. You know that cute little piece of greenery, with the little white berries dangling from it. For centuries the mistletoe has hung above doorways and ceilings during the Christmas holiday. Just waiting for an unsuspecting lady to get caught under it, making her fair game for a smooch fest from any man catching her. Sounds real romantic to me–if he was the object of my affection–but some stranger leaning in with a pucker, no. He would get a kiss in the eye from my fist. Hey, I’m just saying. So, to save some faces I will plan my own kissing games, to keep the kisses flowing though out the Holiday season. So let’s take a moment to brush up on our kissing game.
1. Red Light Special- When driving around town, steal kisses at every stop light. So, take the long way home.
2. Candid Kissing- Kiss in front of the camera in elevators or when standing near an ATM. Someones’ always watching.
3. Wet Kisses- Grab your rain boots and lover. Enjoy the moment by splashing in puddles and kissing until you are soaked. Kissing in the rain. . .romantic.
4. Sundae Smooches- Drag your lover into the kitchen, make a sexy lip sundae with sprinkles, whip cream, chocolate, and a cherry to top it off right. Take your time licking away the toppings! Relish in the sweet kisses that will follow.
5. Ice Kiss- While French kissing, pass a small piece of ice between your mouths. Brrrr!
6. French Kiss- Lean together into a simple kiss, open your mouths and touch tongues lightly. Enjoy the feeling of your tongues moving against each other. Important point – do not move too deeply into your partner’s mouth.
7. POST-IT Kiss- Use Post-It notes to make a trail through your house that leads to your lips. Use your sexiest red lipstick to leave your kisses on each note with an arrow pointing to the next note. You, of course, are at the end of the trail with a Post-It note over your lips that says, “LIFT FOR KISS.”
8. Nip Kiss- Instead of kissing with your lips, lean in close and gently bite your date’s lower lip, being very careful not to bite too hard.
9. Breakfast in Bed Kisses- Sneak out of bed to make your love a special breakfast. Use fruit and othe items you can easily feed your love. Kiss between bites.
10. Chocolate Kisses- Buy a bag of chocolate kisses. Remove all the “Kiss” flags, put them in a mini box with the note “REDEEMABLE ANYTIME!”
11. Upside-Down Kiss (Spiderman Kiss)- Have your partner lie on their back or sit in a chair and lean their head back. Lean over and give them a kiss with your heads pointed the opposite direction (noses near each other’s chins).
12. Butterfly Kiss- Get close to your partner and flutter your eyelids against their cheek, neck, lips, or nose.
13. Mystery Kiss- Head to the local supermarket or candy shop and each pick out a bunch of flavors you like – this could be things like root beer barrels, toffee, grapes, strawberries, etc. (Jelly Belly’s work well). Don’t show each other what you bought. Take turns closing your eyes while your partner eats a bite and then gives you a French kiss. See if you can guess the flavor!
14. Tease Kiss- Lean in until your lips barely graze each other’s and pull back slightly. Do this a few times, enjoying the feeling of your partner’s breath, before kissing.
15. PDA Kiss- With a note or phone call, tell your love to meet you at a certain place and time (e.g. park bench, street corner, ice cream stand) for a present. When your love arrives, have a bow stuck to your lips.
16. Goodbye Kiss- Send off your love in the morning with a quick kiss. As your love turns to leave, pull him or her back for a second, more passionate kiss.
17. Ear Kiss- Whisper to your love how special he or she is to you, and then seal your message with an ear kiss!
18. Hickey- Gently, but firmly suck on your partner’s skin until the area is pink or red. It may be best to do this in an area that can be covered by clothes.
19. Shocking Kiss– Shuffle around the carpet until you build up an electric charge, lean in close until only your lips meet and give off a spark.
20. Kiss on the Hand-Take your partner’s hand and give it a light kiss on the top or palm.
Happy Holidays! Eat. Drink. Kiss!
You must be logged in to post a comment.