This we are wigging out!!! I love to wear wigs, they are apart of my alter ego. The wig I wore to this bachelorette party, name is Sierra. I have at least 10 of them😹 . I love her so much. She is low maintenance and wild. Here is a few tips for choosing the right wig for you.
1. Find a local store that has nice clean wig displays. You can not try on a raggedy wig and get the full effect. The wigs should be close to perfect condition.
2. Make up your face. This will help you to make a better decision, because will feel pretty. Plus, you can see what the complete look will be.
3. Take a friend, who is honest. Good friends don’t let friends buy an ugly wig. They can’t be returned. Take your time and have fun.
4. Take a few hairstyles you are loving from magazines or make a Pinterest board on the subject. That way you have a few looks to try on first and see where they leas you.
5. Remember, you can always restyle or have a stylist shorten, shape, and style your new wig.
6. Lastly all wigs are not made for you or anyone. You have to figure out what styles work for you. I personally go big or I go home.
I hope these tips will help you find a new wig to revamp you look.
Tomorrow we will discuss ways a wig can boost your confidence and add to your “alter ego’s” persona.
Email any questions you may have about wigs.