I am so not a chocolate girl, even though I hear it is a girl’s best friend! Every now and then I get in the mood for something sweet and naughty! My poison of choice is Hershey Kisses, I have a hard time resisting this little piece of goodness dress very vintage Hollywood in shiny, sliver wrapper, and a dainty little scarf baring her name! Glamour at its finest! So girly, so me! I see how it could become your best friend! I have found several uses for this decadent drop of love in silver!
10 things to use Chocolate kisses!
- Take a bag or 2 of Kisses, sprinkle them on the floor and leave your honey a note saying, ” I Kiss the ground you walk on!
- Melt a few Kisses in a glass bowl in the microwave for a couple minutes, grab some paint brushes or use your hands to paint hearts all over your sweetie! Then enjoy the clean up process, use your tongue!
- Make his tummy happy with a tasty treat, KISSed Pretzel S’mores, a great weekend snack.
- Play a little game of Hide n Go Seek… If you hide it he Will Seek! 😉
- Share chocolate kisses, let a Kiss melt on your tongue, then share the love, one kiss at a time!
- Write a love note, fill the letter with the Kiss flags, and mail! Air Kisses! “Signed, Sealed, Delivered!”
- Order her a personalized Kiss, with a sexy message, from you!
- Make Chocolate chip pancakes together–chocolate chips are only mini Kisses!
- Challenge her to a naughty game of Strip poker! Play for Kisses! Make your own House rules!
- Leave Kisses in random places for him to find! A little remind of you!
Enjoy, Share, Love! Smooches!